Monday, August 25, 2014

Hi! I'm Ethan and I would like to blog about the creation of my video Highlights_Marchingband on my YouTube Channel. Ever since I started to play the Trumpet in 5th grade, I have loved it, now that i'm in High school I decided to join Marching band. I decided to make my video about Marching band so that the people who don't know fun Marching band is, can know how much effort and pat off it has. I used Ohio State and Michigan's halftime show's in my video and took some of my favorite parts. The program that I used is called Final Cut Pro. I loved using Final Cut Pro, I learned so much from it. Did you know that with two clicks you can speed up a section of a video? Did you know that with one button and two clicks you can detach audio? I even detached the audio and mashed it together. I would definitely check out me and my friends videos. We all used Final Cut Pro and you can see the results on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment