Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Hi, this is Ethan again, and I just made a chase video with three 6 shot sequences. I learned that being the actor in a video is a lot harder than filming one, combining three sequences is a lot of work, there are different roles in collaboration and that making all three flow smoothly is evened more difficult!

As I mentioned earlier, the entire collaboration idea is so different then before! We still worked together, but I had a completely different role in the planning/filming than on the last two projects. The only thing I think my group could have done better was the story boarding, the story boarder didn't even know what they were support to do! I think we need a little clarification next time.

I also learned some shortcut keys that will help me with my next project, some of the keys are j, k and l. These keys make rewinding, stoping and fast forwarding so much easier than going frame by frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment